OK 24: Harambee Hotel
Date: Thursday, 9 August 2018 - Saturday, 11 August 2018
Price: R 2007.50 - R 2692.50
Venue: Harambee Hotel View map
- Doors open: 09:00
- Show Starts: 09:00
- Show Ends: 00:00
About this event:Tented camp within the boundaries of the festival terrain. Equipped with real beds, mattresses, bedding, fabulous breakfast, fantastic coffee. Your safe haven, bubble of sanity, with the madness that is OppiKoppi outside.
Harambee is the undisputed Glamping leader in South Africa and took the available offerings in South Africa up a notch (or three)!
Your stay at Harambee gives you:
• The best access to the festival! Our entrance is directly next to the main entrance gate into the stage are.
• 24-hour security and assistance within camp and secure parking for your vehicle.
• A tent you can stand up in, even if you’re not a hobbit.
• Power and lights in every tent where you can charge your mobile devices.
• Real beds with real bedding. No sleeping on the floor. No squeaky stretcher or jumping castle style lilo guaranteed to not permit any sleep.
• Towels and hot showers 24/7.
• Breakfast prepared by gourmet chefs and real coffee, no tannie eggs and slop here!
• Private guests only lounge & bar (and an extension where your outside guests are also welcome to join you).
For more information on this Hotel please call 0827459540 or visit their Facebook page below on the link
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING:
Harambee Hotel strictly has Double tents and Twin tents so you will be purchasing a tent which sleeps 2 people. You will need to select the amount of people that you would like to book for and then you will be issued with the amount of tents needed to sleep these people.
Example - if you select 4 from the drop-down box you are booking for 4 people and you will be allocated 2 TENTS.
PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE YOUR ENTRY TICKET TO THE FESTIVAL